Reed is a touring and session keyboardist/vocalist who has traveled all across the country working for various artists. He has a background in classical and jazz training and studied commercial piano at Belmont University in Nashville, TN. He is currently touring with/bandleading for country singer David Nail and has toured in the past with Brandon Heath and Francesca Battistelli.
Other artists he's worked with live include:
- Ryan Kinder
- Ryan Corn
- Meredith Andrews
- Chris August
- Ellie Holcomb
- Julianna Zobrist
- Justin Caldwell
Here is a sampling of live performances or videos that Reed appears in:
- David Letterman (with David Nail)
- The Today Show (with David Nail)
- Ellie Holcomb's "Marvelous Light"
- David Nail's "Kiss You Tonight"
- Brandon Heath's "Behold Our God" (Acoustic)
- David Nail's "The Secret" (Acoustic)
- Justin Caldwell's "Please Don't Go"
- David Nail's "Burning Bed" (Acoustic)
As a session player, he's worked on numerous demo and master recordings, including "Home" from David Nail's 2016 album "Fighter" as well as all of the tracks on David's acoustic cover record Uncovered and Francesca Battistelli's "Angel By Your Side" from her critically-acclaimed album "Hundred More Years."
Other album credits include:
- Reed Robertson - "Woman"
- Micah Wilshire - Manifesto
- Ryan Kinder - The Road & Deconstructed Studio Sessions
- Ruthie Collins - "Get Drunk and Cry" and "Trainwreckin'"
- Ryan Corn - Ryan Corn and The Pressure
- Seth Costner - "Celebrate Me Home"
- The Vespers - "Signs" and "You Leave Me"
- Austin Adams - The Other Side and This Season
- Tom Schreck - Save Your Glory and Outsider
- Chris Weaver Band - Standing in Line and "American Dreamer" and "Without Chains"
- Jessie Smith - Song and Dance
- Jessa Anderson - Not Myself Anymore
- Aubrey Wollett - "Dime a Dozen", "Saltwater Gypsy" and "Run to the Water"
- Rizzi Myers - "I Love Christmas"